Menopause – Managing the symptoms of the menopause thanks to the Laser Therapy acupuncture laser method
Treatment only $499
During the menopause, women do not have enough follicles anymore because these were either used for the ovarian cycle or the follicular cells degenerated because of the follicular atresia phenomenon. The menopause period is divided in several stages: the premenopausal period (period of menstrual cycle irregularities that precedes menopause and the year which follows the visible stop of period and the post-menopause (the certified menopause).
The menopause usually occurs when women are at the end of their fortyish or when they are about fifty.
- Sensation of swollen or bloated stomach
- Unstable character
- Sudden tiredness during the afternoon
- Mood swings (even for insignificant things)
- Breast tenderness (feeling that your breast is always swollen)
- Menstrual cycle troubles, including: shorter or longer cycle or very slight
flows during several days (premenopausal period) until the total absence of the premenopausal period (menopause)
- Libido decreased
- Night and morning sweating
- Metrorrhagia (flows outside supposed menstrual flow)
Proceedings of a session
How does a session for managing the symptoms of menopause unfold?
First the Laser Therapy practitioner starts making a check-up with you in order to know you better and to be able to customise your treatment and to adapt it to your own needs.
Then, explains you the proceedings of the treatment in detail and proposes you a protocol in order to help you in the pursuit of your goal.
Here is the standard protocol treatment:
- 5 to 10 sessions of 40 minutes with laser stimulation (2 sessions a week)
It is possible to organise other meetings if need be in order to have a better follow-up.